7.27.2012

It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday.... no really, I'm going to get DOWN tonight.
We're celebrating my birthday (tomorrow) with friends tonight.

I love my birthday.

MY SIS-IN-LAW AND MAMA KATE CAME IN TOWN YESTERDAY FROM COLUMBUS AND SURPRISED US ALL
Happy Birthday to me.

Abbey leaves August 6 for CIRQUE DU SOLEIL training in Montreal.
She's a super freak, super freak. She's super freaky. YOW.
After training she'll be performing in O in Las Vegas.
What this means is my life sucks and hers is awesome. 

Moving on.

My friend Jennie and I love our jobs and work really hard.








What I have learned from these photos:

I should never wear that headband and I should always have bangs.

My obsession with Jef & Emily is getting a little creepy.

Jennie rocks my socks.








No comments:

Post a Comment