12.27.2012

18 Weeks



How big is the baby this week: The size of a large mango! 6 inches long and weighs about 8 ounces.
How far along: Exactly 18 weeks
Due date: May 30, 2013
Total weight gain: 5ish lbs
Maternity clothes: Still wearing my pants undone & lots of leggings. I ordered my first pair of maternity pants today!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I still love sleep.
Miss anything: Nothing new here.
Movement: YES YES YES!! I felt the baby move for the first time on Christmas Eve!! I have felt him/her every day since then. You can't feel it from the outside yet though so Austin and Aunt Looney have to wait a little bit longer!
Food cravings: Nothing new - spicy & sour. I think I'm over the meat aversion now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender prediction: I keep thinking it's a girl but I had my 2nd BOY dream this week! So I don't know?!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happier lately.... Christmas probably had something to do with it :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if baby is a boy or girl - 3 more weeks!


1 comment: