2.21.2013

26 Weeks!


LESS THAN 100 DAYS TILL FOSTER IS HERE!
*note to to self: don't wear sleeveless or horizontal stripes*

How big is the baby this week: Almost 15 inches long and weighs just over 2 lbs! (In previous weeks the baby was measured from crown to rump, now he's measured from top of head to toes)
How far along: Exactly 26 weeks
Due date: May 30, 2013
Gender: Sweet baby BOY.
Total weight gain: 18+ lbs. I'm guessing (hoping) here. Won't know for sure till my appointment in 2 weeks.
Maternity clothes: stretchy pants get in my life.
Stretch marks: nothing new.
Sleep: sleeping better with a pillow between my legs!
Best moment this week: We reached the double digit mark - 98 days till baby!
Miss anything: walking up the stairs without losing my breath.
Movement: I feel the most movement at bedtime - I feel more rolls now than kicks.
Food cravings: WATER. I feel like I've been in a desert.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: acid reflux
Belly button in or out: In-ish - the top sticks out.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Foster's crib arriving STILL. His crib was delivered last week in a damaged box and all scratched up! They're sending a new one. Also, the bedding shipped this week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment