4.27.2013

35 Weeks



How big is the baby this week: 18-20 inches long and weighs 5-5.5 pounds!
How far along: 35 weeks (and 2 days)
Due date: May 30, 2013 - only 35 33 days away!
Gender: Sweet baby BOY.
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Sleep: Sleeping well, considering! I wake up with a sore back/hips but for the most part I'm sleeping like a rock.
Miss anything: Cold beer please. Looking forward to micheladas this summer!
Movement: Lots of movement! Mostly feeling his butt in my ribs and kicks on my right side. He has the hiccups at least once a day.
Food cravings: Reese's Puffs cereal - God's man's gift to man. Strawberry frozen fruit bars or strawberry sorbet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Labor signs: Only false labor - I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions for about 4 weeks now.
Symptoms: Swollen fingers - no longer wearing my rings. Swollen feet - only sandals are comfortable. Back pain - I'm having a massage tonight!! (Update: my massage was WONDERFUL) Menstrual-type abdominal cramps.
Belly button in or out: OUT
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! But tired, which makes me moody. I'd actually say my mood is bipolar.
Looking forward to: Getting some things crossed off my "to-do before Foster arrives" list this weekend.




2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! I can't tell you how excited for you I am and how much I look forward to seeing your pictures! So very happy for you and wish you many blessings for your family!

    ReplyDelete