5.21.2012

Hello Monday

Hello Monday. Hello friends!

This weekend was so much fun. I am part of a group of five girlfriends from college. Now, three of us are married, one is engaged and one has a really cute new boyfriend. We are hardly ever all together unless it's for a wedding or something important. This weekend, Kali graduated from law school and all ten of us were there - plus Hunter our bestie. We are so proud of her! We spent the entire weekend together. Bliss.

Gridiron Girls <3

The 5 of us - Allison, Taryn, Kali, Libby & Me
Last night, I made the easiest, yummiest dinner ever. Grilled pesto, mozzarella, tomato sandwiches. I promise you want to try these.








After dinner, the husband and I went to see What To Expect When You're Expecting.


I enjoyed it. Austin said "you owe me for this" - whatever that means. It was less comical and more emotional than I expected. I left wanting a baby. Doh!

Here's to enjoying the season of life we're in right now - just the two of us. Here's to unbelievable job offers and the Lord's provision. Here's to a new week!

Happy Monday!
linking up with laura @ bits of spendor


1 comment:

  1. oh my husband has said that before about a movie. funny! we agree on lots of movies, but he hardly ever likes the movies i love! he does like enchanted though....which is totally unusual for him! btw, those sandwiches look amazing!

    ReplyDelete