5.25.2012

High Five for Friday

It's Friday y'all.

Here are five of my favorite things from this week:

1. I accepted a full-time permanent position at Ryder Scott Company as their new Business Development and Marketing Coordinator. HOLLER.

2. This at home gold-dipped mani I copied from Kate @ The Small Things Blog.


3. This CHEVRON (obsessed) dress from F21.


4. This lipstick from MAC - Vegas Volt.


5. These sandals from F21.


6. This hot husband's haircut. Seriously. Dreamy.


7. This baby gender reveal - my cousin is having a BOY!!


8. This little brother turned 15. Wait. Hold the phone. HOW IS HE 15?!


9. I get to see my family this weekend!! TGIF. TGIATDW. (thanks goodness it's a three day weekend).

Okay. I lied. That was definitely more than five favorite things. What can I say? It's been a good week!

And just for good measure, wanna know my least favorite thing this week?

MY CAR DIED IN THE MIDDLE OF I-45 DURING MORNING RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC. Cool. And it's going to cost $1700 to fix. Even better.

Happy Friday :)
linking up with lauren @ from my grey desk


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    inspiredbyabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week! I'm loving the mani - so cute! Maybe that's how I'll use my new Birchbox polish :)
    Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, so sorry about your car! Car troubles are just the worst!!

    ReplyDelete