8.30.2012

Still Singing His Praises

I cried a little when I read this post. God is so faithful.

Since you're already crying, you might as well read this too. God is so good.

I have posted these verses before and I will share them again. This passage is so powerful!

I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
One generation commends your works to another;
they tell of your mighty acts.
They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty,
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
They tell of the power of your awesome works,
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
They celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
{Psalm 145:1-7}

My prayer is that Austin and I would sing His praises all day, every day. Austin is still looking for a job. But we are resting in the knowledge that God's timing is perfect and good. When He closes one door, He will open another. He is up to something!! It has been a long 4 months for me to reach this place, but I am finally understanding what it means to trust Him. Ahh... freedom.

Asking this of myself every day: If all Jesus ever did for you was die to save your soul, isn't that enough to sing His praises all the days of your life?

Today I am finding joy and hope in my salvation.





No comments:

Post a Comment