5.31.2012

Birthdays and Princesses: Birthday Princess

My mom and sister gave me my first birthday present over the weekend. When is my birthday, you're wondering? Oh. Not until July 28. End of May is about par for the course though in regards to when it starts. I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY. Well, and just birthdays in general. It's just how I roll. Maybe I won't love it so much once I hit 30? But let's get real, 30 is far off for me. Much farther off than say... for my sister-in-law. Oops.


Happy Birthday MEEEE
 Anyway, I saw this quote somewhere online....

"We can't all be a princess.... someone has to clap when I go by"

I immediately thought of my seester. Pretty much sums up our childhood.

PROOF:


Me, the Tooth Fairy & Seester, the Tooth
 I would like to take a moment to thank our mother for recogizing the truth about our relationship at such a young age.

That's all.


1 comment:

  1. You are sooo rotten! I have two princesses!!
    Love you silly girl!

    ReplyDelete